Why use Ash Vehicle Contracts for your contract hire vehicles?
There are many benefits when leasing a fleet car or van, including improved cash flow and removal of vehicle depreciation risks.
Our team of contract hire specialists can advise you on the benefits of fleet vehicle leasing to your business.
With contract hire vehicle leasing, you are in control – with fixed monthly costs for the duration of the contract and optional maintenance cover, contract hire is an affordable, controllable option for fleet vehicle funding.
- We are experts in understanding leasing vs. buying a car or van
- Business & Personal contract hire
- We can supply all models of cars and vans on contract hire
- We are not biased towards one vehicle manufacturer
- We objectively match your vehicle requirements to the most appropriate model for your needs and budget
- We relentlessly (yes, we do mean relentlessly!) track down the best contract hire funding available for your chosen fleet vehicles
- We maintain close contacts with hundreds of dealerships across the UK as well as all the major vehicle manufacturers
- Our managed fleet size enables us to secure special terms, which in turn leads to lower contract hire rates for you
- We provide a friendly, professional, contract hire funding service at no additional cost to you
WHY CHOOSE CONTRACT HIRE?
13 Compelling reasons to use Contract Hire
- Off Balance Sheet Funding – Contract Hire is classed as an operating lease, which means that the vehicles do not show as depreciating items on your balance sheet. Rentals are classed as a revenue expense and are shown in the profit and loss account.
- Freedom of Choice – We can supply all makes of cars and vans at competitive Contract Hire rates. You choose the model, colour, specification and accessories to suit you. We then offer expert and unbiased advice on all makes and models that might meet your needs and budget.
- Improves Cash Flow – Contract Hire will improve your company’s cash flow through low initial outlay
- Tackles Depreciation – Owing to our buying power, we can purchase vehicles at cheaper rates. Efficient vehicle disposal always enables our Finance Houses to accurately assess resale values. Only the minimum depreciation is passed on to our customers, resulting in realistic rentals.
- Accurate Budgeting – With Contract Hire, all costs are calculated by experts and built into a fixed monthly payment. Vehicle costs can be forecast accurately for up to five years. Paperwork is almost eliminated and budgets tightly controlled.
- Release Capital – If you are currently purchasing your vehicles through your own funding, you are inadvertently tying up a valuable proportion of your company’s financial resources. Contract Hire releases these funds for more profitable use.
- Reduces Administration – Are your management and staff currently weighed down with time consuming vehicle administration? Contract Hire releases them from this burden, so they can achieve more profitable objectives. Contract Hire significantly reduces paperwork. Road fund licence supplied and renewed automatically.
- Enhances Company Image – With Contract Hire you will always have modern and presentable vehicles. Contract Hire will also give you a disciplined replacement program. Remember, your competitors may already be enjoying these benefits!
- VAT Benefits – Contract Hire has many VAT benefits. Our Finance Houses can reclaim the VAT on the purchase price of the vehicle and pass on these benefits to our customers. Also, once the vehicle is on the road, you can claim back 50% of the VAT on the finance element (if the vehicle is available for personal use or 100% if only available for business use) and 100% of the VAT on the maintenance element of the rental payments.
- Mileage & Maintenance Reviews – Ash Vehicle Contracts provide annual mileage reviews as part of our service to you. This enables us to identify if any of your vehicles are over or under contract mileage. We can then advise you whether it is possible to recontract mileages prior to the end of the contract. This minimises any excess mileage charges.
- A Selection of Cost Options
- Breakdown recovery service, including home start and relay
- Replacement vehicle for mechanical/accident breakdowns
- Routine maintenance and unscheduled mechanical repairs including replacement tyres, batteries and exhausts
- Special Benefits for Larger Fleets – For clients that have more than 10 vehicles we will negotiate on your behalf with our funders to set up a Pooled Mileage Agreement. This means Contract Hire terminations that are over contract mileage can be offset against contracts terminating under contract mileage. In certain circumstances we are also able to negotiate Pooled Maintenance Contracts and Pooled Residual Values.
- Peace of Mind – With monthly payments fixed over the entire contract period and a range of optional extras, Contract Hire takes away the worry and trouble of managing your company cars and vans.
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a perfect product for an individual who wants fixed cost motoring and is confident about the mileage and condition of the vehicle over a set period of time. It is an easy and cost effective way to fund vehicles and it enables you to control one of your biggest expenses. PCH is available with or without a maintenance package, which offers fixed cost motoring with no hidden extras.
Personal Contract Hire is similar to Business Contract Hire. However, as an individual you will not be able to recover any VAT or take advantage of any tax allowances.
This would suit customers who:
- Want a more expensive vehicle than their budget would normally allow i.e. A new vehicle instead of a used one.
- Want to avoid the risk of depreciation and maintenance costs.
- Want fixed cost, stress free motoring.
- Are not worried about owning a vehicle.
- Want to change their vehicle regularly.
- Are not VAT registered because VAT is paid on rentals rather than all upfront.
Request a Quote
Provide as much or as little information as you want via this form so that we can provide a quote for your contract hire needs. We can discuss your requirements with you by telephone if you just send us your contact details.