Ash Vehicle Contracts is committed to fairness and customer service in everything we do. It’s particularly important to us that our customers feel that they have been treated with courtesy, respect and fairness by our staff. Our treating customer’s fairly policy is set out below in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We believe customers have a right to be fully informed about:
- How we operate as a business
- What we’re doing to provide them with the best customer experience
How we ensure customer objectives and standards are met:
Our staff are trained to behave and carry out any actions in a fair, honest, transparent, appropriate and professional manner.
We have a talented and committed workforce, which helps us deliver great customer service. Our team members are all fully trained and we monitor their day to day activities to improve any performance which doesn’t meet our high standards. We aim to be an ethical, customer-ˇfocused company and being fair, honest and transparent is central to how we operate. In an effort to provide an industry level of service we are approved as a BVRLA leasing broker.
Communication is vital, that’s why we provide information to each customer which:
- Is complete, accurate and not misleading in terms of information provided or omitted
- Is communicated in plain and intelligible language
- Is otherwise fair, both in terms of its content and how it is presented (with more important information given appropriate prominence)
We review our policies and work ethics every year which helps us ensure that they are fit for purpose and continue to meet our customer’s needs at all time.
How to talk to us:
As part of our ongoing commitment to our customers, we’ll ensure that we make it easy for customers to contact us
- Ash Vehicle Contracts opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.00pm [excluding Bank Holidays]
- We aim to answer all calls within 30 seconds.
- Customers can also email or write to us and we aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours and letters within five working days.
If there’s an issue, we act on it straight away:
At Ash Vehicle Contracts, we always strive to get it right first time, but nobody’s perfect and mistakes happen from time to time. When they do, we’ll act quickly to put things right, but we understand if customers need to complain -ˇ in fact, we have a policy for responding to complaints which is available on request or via our website.
The aim of our work on TCF is to deliver six improved outcomes for retail consumers:
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Commission Disclosure Policy
Ash Vehicle Contracts are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ash Vehicle Contracts is a licensed credit broker and as such we may introduce you to a number of lenders and finance houses.
The Financial Conduct Authority expects an intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary
The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that “commission” means any financial consideration.
In-line with legislation, if you would like Ash Vehicle Contracts disclose any potential commission please make your request to our head office address, by email to [email protected] or by telephone on 023 9260 4293
If you cant resolve an issue with us
If you have any complaints regarding the financial structure of the finance, rental, lease or contract hire agreement that we supply to you then you are entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS): Financial Ombudsman Services, South Quay, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.
In addition, we are also members of the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing association, the BVRLA, who offer a conciliation service. To contact the BVRLA with your complaint please write to the Chief Executive, BVRLA, River Lodge, Badmington Court, Amersham, HP7 0DD quoting our membership number of 2206