Ash Vehicle Contracts is committed to fairness and customer service in everything we do. It’s particularly important to us that our customers feel that they have been treated with courtesy, respect and fairness by our staff. Our treating customer’s fairly policy is set out below in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We believe customers have a right to be fully informed about:
- How we operate as a business
- What we’re doing to provide them with the best customer experience
How we ensure customer objectives and standards are met:
Our staff are trained to behave and carry out any actions in a fair, honest, transparent, appropriate and professional manner.
We have a talented and committed workforce, which helps us deliver great customer service. Our team members are all fully trained and we monitor their day to day activities to improve any performance which doesn’t meet our high standards. We aim to be an ethical, customer-ˇfocused company and being fair, honest and transparent is central to how we operate. In an effort to provide an industry level of service we are approved as a BVRLA leasing broker.
Communication is vital, that’s why we provide information to each customer which:
- Is complete, accurate and not misleading in terms of information provided or omitted
- Is communicated in plain and intelligible language
- Is otherwise fair, both in terms of its content and how it is presented (with more important information given appropriate prominence)
We review our policies and work ethics every year which helps us ensure that they are fit for purpose and continue to meet our customer’s needs at all time.
How to talk to us:
As part of our ongoing commitment to our customers, we’ll ensure that we make it easy for customers to contact us
- Ash Vehicle Contracts opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.00pm [excluding Bank Holidays]
- We aim to answer all calls within 30 seconds.
- Customers can also email or write to us and we aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours and letters within five working days.
If there’s an issue, we act on it straight away:
At Ash Vehicle Contracts, we always strive to get it right first time, but nobody’s perfect and mistakes happen from time to time. When they do, we’ll act quickly to put things right, but we understand if customers need to complain -ˇ in fact, we have a policy for responding to complaints which is available on request or via our website.